Health Information

What if my child needs to take medication at school?

If your child needs to take medication at school, an authorization form must be completed and kept in the health office. School staff will administer medication prescribed by a licensed health care professional. Any non-prescription (over - the - counter) medication will be administered with written documentation from a licensed health care provider. (This includes cough drops.) Any student required to take medication at school must have an "Authorization for Medication in School" form, signed by his / her parent. Please contact the health office if you have any questions regarding medication administration.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.